Saturday 14 September 2013

Todays family plan

Well it's the weekend.  That means that this morning my wife took our eldest to his swimming lesson while I spent time while the twins and also did a few jobs round the house.

The wife is now back and just been preparing some pastry for later.  The pastry is for pies she is making to compete in her Bloggers Bake off which running along with the Great British Bake off.  More info on my wife's blog http://hijackedbytwins.blogspot.co.uk

Next job is to take the three kids for new shoes as the twins feet are growing at an alarming and expensive rate and Joseph needs new school shoes.  It's going to be a painful day on my wallet!!

Then it will be time for home.  Twins teatime and bedtime, then a visit from Mother and Father in law for the evening, which I'm sure will be very nice.  And also a taste of the sample bottle I received from the Isle of Arran distillery.

Hope you all have a good day :-)

1 comment: